Grease Condensation Tank Monolithic ø cm 230
BOER/VCSC type grease condensation tank made pursuant to reinforced concrete standards. Must be monolithic (single-cast), made of compressive strength class C45/55 concrete as per UNI EN 206 with exposure class XC4, XD2, XS2, XA3 (UNI 11104) and minimum wall thickness cm 10.
The cover must be fitted with cm 60×60 through inspection holes. Must be designed to house 3 chambers, in hydraulic communication by means of internal “T” shaped walls. The inside must be resin-coated to guarantee resistance to fatty acids and inlet and outlet must be fitted with gaskets, all compliant with the provisions set forth by UNI EN 1825-1 and 2.
It must also be provided with declaration of compliance and sized for treating waste water from the preparation of 200 canteen meals/day, and emptied and cleaned with frequency as provided by point 8 of 1825-2. Inside dimensions cm 230X225 h.
Minimum compressive strength class C45/55
Chemical exposure class XA3 (UNI 11104)
Dimensions int. ø cm 230x225h. (with facilitated interlocking). Minimum capacity of 8100 litres designed to serve 130 people and 200 meals for restaurants.
Supplied with CE marking in accordance with the UNI EN 1825 when used according to the intended uses by the Standard.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Activated sludge plants
- Anaerobic biological filters
- Certificates and Quality Product
- Chemical physical treatment plants
- Concrete Products
- Constructed wetland systems
- Evapotranspiration wetland systems
- Fire protection collection tanks
- First flush tanks
- Grey and industrial water reuse
- Latest Projects
- Lift stations
- Main References
- Manage Subscriptions
- MBBR type activated sludge plants
- MBR type activated sludge plants
- My Account
- Oil separators
- Oil separators for covered parking lots
- Oil separators for uncovered paved areas
- Professional services
- Quartzite and carbon filtration plants
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse
- SBR type activated sludge plants
- Technical Consultation
- Trickling filter systems
- Water disinfection
- Water Treatment Plants