Modular Containment Tank
BOER/MT monolithic modular containment tanks compliant with reinforced concrete standards. Technical description and specifications on p. 129.
Maximum internal width of the tank, which is made up of a series of modules, is 6.3 m. Length is virtually unlimited and internal height is 2.9 m.
Made of self-compacting concrete SCC with minimum resistance to compression C50/60 and with class XA3 for exposure to chemical attack and XC4, XD2, XS2 (UNI 11104).
Dimensioned according to the regulations on reinforced concrete and available for 1st category loads, checked with empty tank.
- internal width 630 cm
- minimum internal length 450 cm
- internal height 290 cm
- maximum weight 26 tons
- minimum storage volume 82 cu m (two modules)
- average thickness 20 cm
- cover thickness 40 cm with ribbed structure
- cover weight 11000 kg
The modules are sealed together by a rubber gasket made in NBR, resistant to aggressive substances. The structure does not require grouting with concrete and it also resist to external hydrostatic pressures.
More details are provided in the technical data sheet in PDF.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Activated sludge plants
- Anaerobic biological filters
- Certificates and Quality Product
- Chemical physical treatment plants
- Concrete Products
- Constructed wetland systems
- Evapotranspiration wetland systems
- Fire protection collection tanks
- First flush tanks
- Grey and industrial water reuse
- Latest Projects
- Lift stations
- Main References
- Manage Subscriptions
- MBBR type activated sludge plants
- MBR type activated sludge plants
- My Account
- Oil separators
- Oil separators for covered parking lots
- Oil separators for uncovered paved areas
- Professional services
- Quartzite and carbon filtration plants
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse
- SBR type activated sludge plants
- Technical Consultation
- Trickling filter systems
- Water disinfection
- Water Treatment Plants