Monolithic Containment Tank ø cm 230
BOER/CC containment tank compliant with reinforced concrete standards. Such item can only be manufactured by companies compliant with UNI EN ISO 9001 quality standards.
The tank must be monolithic (single-cast), made of C45/55 compressive strength class concrete, as per UNI EN, be exposure class XC4, XD2, XS2, XA3 (UNI 11104) and have cm 10 minimum wall thickness. It must be designed as per calculation hypothesis applied to an empty tank (absence of water counterforce), sized pursuant to current regulations, be heavy duty (minimum drive-over 30 ton vehicles), be placed -50/-100 cm deep (reserving the right to verify the installation site).
The cover must be heavy duty (minimum drive-over 30 ton vehicles), be placed -50/-100 cm deep, be cm 20 thick and have two cm 60×60 through inspection holes. Strain features must be identified with the aid of specific software for finite element calculation, in this case Shell type. Tanks static calculations must be availabe. Internal dimensions cm……….
Made of self-compacting concrete SCC with minimum resistance to compression C50/60 and with class XA3 for exposure to chemical attack and XC4, XD2, XS2 (UNI 11104).
Dimensioned according to the regulations on reinforced concrete and available for loads of 30000 kg and loads of 1st category, checked with empty tank.
Available in internal size:
- ø cm 230x225h e spessore 10 cm
Produced with lower heights.
More details are provided in the technical data sheet in PDF.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Activated sludge plants
- Anaerobic biological filters
- Certificates and Quality Product
- Chemical physical treatment plants
- Concrete Products
- Constructed wetland systems
- Evapotranspiration wetland systems
- Fire protection collection tanks
- First flush tanks
- Grey and industrial water reuse
- Latest Projects
- Lift stations
- Main References
- Manage Subscriptions
- MBBR type activated sludge plants
- MBR type activated sludge plants
- My Account
- Oil separators
- Oil separators for covered parking lots
- Oil separators for uncovered paved areas
- Professional services
- Quartzite and carbon filtration plants
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse
- SBR type activated sludge plants
- Technical Consultation
- Trickling filter systems
- Water disinfection
- Water Treatment Plants