Environmental planning and consulting
BOER DEPURAZIONI, the long established water purification company boasting collaboration with both Public Bodies and professionals specializing in the field, provides advice and carries out custom surveys and planning for special requirements.
The range of services covers the following:
- Project data research
- Chemical-physical measurements
- Plant sizing
- Supplies and works management
- Functional testing
Plant running and maintenance
Custom running plans for existing plants on request, including:
- Periodical inspections
- Support in sludge removal maintenance
- Electromechanic device operation and maintenance check
- Chemical and biological analysis of microfauna in activated sludge treatment plants
Implementation of administrative procedures
Procedure implementation, also with the support of professionals specializing in the sector. Some examples:
- Discharge authorization Legislative Decree 152/06 and following modification and integration
- Gas emission Presidential Decree 203/88
- Waste management
- Applications for well concession/recognition
- Indoor and outdoor phonometric surveys
In addition, the company’s policy privileges technical staff updating and training, including specialization courses and seminars held by authoritative experts.
Designers and specialized professionals can benefit from BOER DEPURAZIONI’s outstanding experience in the field thorough the regular conventions on water treatment issues organized by the company and its technical articles and editorials published by specialized magazines.
Insert the data in order to describe the object in question and we will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with our most relevant technical experience and knowledge.
We are available for surveys in order to assess the work to be quoted or draft a detailed report on the condition of a particular object.